DirectStop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all

MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-03-25

Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all Empty Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all

Post by MoRa Mon May 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Well folks, it's Sunday night. And as promised, the second trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has hit the internet with lightning speed. And hey, there's an exploding castle in it!

A full two minutes of gameplay, ready to satiate even the most jaded and impatient of gamers (ya know, us). Growly-voiced Eastern Europeans speaking of revenge? Check! Varied environments featuring new types of gameplay? Check check! A freakin' exploding castle! You better believe it! Wait, why are you still reading this? Just watch the trailer above!

Source
    CstmFXeD
    MVP
    MVP

Date Joined : 2009-05-17

Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all Empty Re: Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all

Post by CstmFXeD Mon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

I preordered this game straight after i watched the trailer!
    I got 4 & 5, 4 being my favorite, and if infinty ward are anything to go by, this game is going to be epic!

-Gonzo
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all Empty Re: Second Modern Warfare 2 trailer arrives, exploding castles and all

Post by MoRa Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 am

I have yet to reserve it.

I really want to but I have so many things right now that I need to buy.
    KillaRick
    KillaRick

Date Joined : 2009-01-22

Post by KillaRick Fri May 29, 2009 3:34 am

man i watched and it got me really pumped up for it man and since its infinityward again im excited

Im expecting great things from this game
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Fri May 29, 2009 3:48 am

Many of us are but you never know, it might turn out to be another Gears 2

Last edited by FrEnZy on Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    KillaRick
    KillaRick

Date Joined : 2009-01-22

Post by KillaRick Sat May 30, 2009 12:10 am

true that man or it might be another halo2 full of fun and excitement
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 am

KillaRick wrote:true that man or it might be another halo2 full of fun and excitement

If this were to happen then I guess I won't be playing another game other than that one for a very long time Razz
    CstmFXeD
    MVP
    MVP

Date Joined : 2009-05-17

Post by CstmFXeD Sat May 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Call of duty allways gets better when infinityward are involved, nuff said.

-Gonzo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 pm