DirectStop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Band Weekly: Alice Cooper is Taking Back Sunday

MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-03-25

Rock Band Weekly: Alice Cooper is Taking Back Sunday Empty Rock Band Weekly: Alice Cooper is Taking Back Sunday

Post by MoRa Fri May 15, 2009 2:57 am

Rock Band Weekly: Alice Cooper is Taking Back Sunday Rockbandalicecooperannouncement150509580

This week's Rock Band Weekly comes a day earlier than normal, courtesy of the Rock Band Community Zine, which has announced that next week will be an Alice-travaganza thanks to an Alice Cooper six pack. Not only that, but four of the six songs are live tracks and, if Alice Cooper isn't your thing, there's also a Taking Back Sunday three pack for the taking. Prices aren't revealed, but we don't expect them to deviate much from the norm. Come on, a live version of "School's Out" has got to be worth a punt, right?

Alice Cooper 6-pack

* "Billion Dollar Babies (Live)"
    * "I'm Eighteen (Live)"
    * "School's Out (Live)"
    * "Under My Wheels (Live)"
    * "Poison"
    * "Vengeance Is Mine"

Taking Back Sunday 3-pack

* "Liar (It Takes One To Know One)"
    * "MakeDamnSure"
    * "What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?"

All tracks are masters and will be available for download next Tuesday and Thursday for Xbox 360 and PS3, respectively. Rock Band Wiikly will wii-lease its plans on Monday.

Source

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm