DirectStop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update]

MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-03-25

Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update] Empty Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update]

Post by MoRa Sat May 09, 2009 1:41 am

Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update] Xboxconsoleimage

Today, Microsoft revealed a new Xbox 360 Elite bundle headed to store shelves this May. The Xbox 360 Game of the Year bundle includes the little-known online shooter called Halo 3 and Joystiq's 2008 game of the year pick, Fable II. The M-rated bundle is priced at $399, making the two million-plus unit selling pack-in titles free of charge.

Those of you keeping score at home will remember rumors of an elite bundle, which was set to include the two Microsoft Game Studios powerhouse titles, had been floating around the web earlier this month. Microsoft, continuing a long history of totally being able to keep a secret, confirmed the bundle today via Major Nelson's blog.

Update: Major Nelson has clarified this bundle will be available in all regions where Xbox 360 is sold, except those in Europe.
    Ganjafreak
    Ganjafreak
    Veteran
    Veteran

Date Joined : 2009-05-07

Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update] Empty Re: Shock! New Xbox Elite bundle with Halo 3, Fable II [Update]

Post by Ganjafreak Sat May 09, 2009 5:23 pm

I want the Resident Evil 5 one but no reason to pay for a ELITE when i have a pro already and i could jsut buy the game(had) skin(still have) and the controller(never had)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm