DirectStop

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears

MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-03-25

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears Empty Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears

Post by MoRa Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears Gam_mw2perks_580

If you've been straining your eyes and ears over the recently released "soundwave trailer" for Modern Warfare 2, you may want to give your weary senses a rest, and turn your attention to one of two comprehensive breakdowns of the trailer that recently appeared in our inbox. The first is a video analysis from YouTuber d4v1dm0rt, which is embedded after the break. The second, a compilation of zoomed in screengrabs from the trailer (broken down by Binge Gamer's Mike Murakami), can be viewed here.

They probably spotted a few items you might have missed out on -- such as the brief image depicting five perk icons, four of which appear to be entirely new. Maybe you didn't catch the flash frame of O Cristo Redentor, which could be hinting at Rio de Janeiro as a possible in-game locale. Perhaps your keen gaze overlooked the momentarily visible teddy bear, which could symbolize ... cuddlier enemies? Yeah, we're still not too sure about that one.

Source
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Date Joined : 2009-03-29

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears

Post by kristallnachte Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 pm

mmmm anything by infinitya ward is good with me'

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

it comes out while i'm in boot camp.....
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis hints at perks, locations, teddy bears

Post by MoRa Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:11 am

Yeah I agree the release date should be sooner
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Post by kristallnachte Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:30 am

eh it'd have to be out in august pretty much for me to be able to play it before leaving...

eh, i can wait until i graduate boot camp to play
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 am

Or just take it with you too boot camp Razz
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Post by kristallnachte Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:57 am

lol yeah....since that would totally work

hmm...maybe IW could let me into a Beta?...
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 am

Maybe since your saying you might go to the army, or just wait on callofduty.com for the beta date release. So far there has been one for every call of duty.
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Post by kristallnachte Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 am

***k Army, I'm a Marine.

And those aren't real betas though....I'd prefer a full beta =D
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 am

I guess your just going to have to wait Wink
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Post by kristallnachte Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 am

anywho...how can i get rid of this thing that auto watches topics? i don't need my phone being like "NEW EMAIL" every few minutes
    MoRa
    MoRa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by MoRa Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 am

kristallnachte wrote:anywho...how can i get rid of this thing that auto watches topics? i don't need my phone being like "NEW EMAIL" every few minutes

Go to your preferences
    kristallnachte
    Noob

Post by kristallnachte Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:17 am

yeah just found that
    SeKToR
    SeKToR

Date Joined : 2008-03-26

Post by SeKToR Sun May 17, 2009 8:12 pm

This game is going to be super awesome
    ^_^
    Cant Wait!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am